The EU has created a recovery plan to alleviate the economic and social damages caused by the Covid-19 pandemic. Spain will receive 140 billion euros.
New programs and grants destined to SMEs and freelance workers for the creation of new companies.
– Mobility and Renewable Energy
– Training and Skills Development
– Industrial Projects
– Entrepreneurship Financing
– Tourism and Trade
We have updated information regarding aids in each sector.
The Government has made a Recovery, Transformation and Resilience Plan, which is divided into four main areas:
– Ecological Transition: Energy efficiency, renewable energies and decarbonization.
– Digital Transition: 5G technology, and the implementation of artificial intelligence (AI).
– Territorial and social cohesion to fight the effects of depopulation..
– Gender equality: Advancing equality of opportunities.
Contact us for more details about the current grants, both at the regional and state level.